Welcome to your home for information regarding Pryor Creek Seniors. Being a part of this lively association is an experience unlike any other. For our existing members, we appreciate your dedication and hard work, as you have provided great things for Pryor Creek Golf Club. We enjoy having all of you out each and every Wednesday, whether rain, shine, or wind. The association welcomes new members all throughout the calendar year. If you are interested in joining, please see the process below.
- Must be a paid member of Pryor Creek Golf Club
- Must be 55 years of age or older at time of application
- Membership is limited to 200 players
- Additional $1 each Wednesday for deuce pot
- Applications are available in the Pro Shop
- Annual dues are $35, plus a $5 playing fee each Wednesday
League play is every Wednesday morning (year round if weather permits). Registration is no less than 30 minutes before start of play. Scheduled starting times vary by time of year. Formats of play will vary week to week with teams chosen by computer selection. Times and formats will be posted on the Newsletter, Events Calendar, and on the Senior board in the clubhouse hallway.
Current Association Members
Your Home & Home and Interclub dates and times can be found on the Senior Board in the Clubhouse. Sign-ups and schedules can also be found on the Senior board. To view the Wednesday Play Schedule click here.
- To Join the Association: Dave Malek 406-696-4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interclub: Jerry Olson 406-281-7494 or email@example.com
- Home & Home: Wally Sims firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Riehl, President
Jerry Olson, Vice President
Dave Malek, Secretary/Treasurer
Rick Reid, Play Chairman
Pat Sherman, Asst Chairman